off road, off grid
Hybrid Trakker Exp15
As you step into our Lyfe, you will see the lightweight Hybrid Trakker Exp15 offers the best use of space for comfort and convenience, effortless set up with the automated pop top, ample storage and oversize internal combination bathroom. For your creature comforts in Lyfe, diesel heating and hot water, air conditioning, and smart tv, naming these few will provide with an idea of our approach towards bettering your life.
A large awning covers the outdoor entertainment area, showcasing a fully appointed stainless steel kitchen and pantry, slide out large dual zone fridge/ freezer and functional front toolbox. You will have ample power for extended off grid enjoyment, boasting solar panels, lithium batteries and inverter with full monitoring system.
The Hybrid Trakker Exp15 is designed for off road, off grid living with all elements covered. We ensure the highest quality, solid construction using composite panels for walls, roof and floor mounted on a hot dipped galvanised chassis made locally from Australian steel. The undercarriage is second to none, further allowing confidence and reliability for off road adventures.
The Hybrid Trakker Exp15 is available in both pop top and hard top.
Some of the features of Hybrid Trakker Exp 15 includes but are not limited to:
- Two-seat dinette with adjustable table
- Complete LED internal lighting
- Alloy, PVC and lightweight ply cabinetry
- Positive hidden locking pull latches
- 5 x soft-closing drawers, 2 x cupboards
- Queen size mattress with padded upholstered bedhead
- Pull-out stainless-steel kitchen, sink, cooktop and pantry
- Slide-out dual-zone fridge and freezer combination with storage box
- Triple sealed hatches with positive locking latches
- Front alloy storage box
- Wood box
To get the complete feature list, you can download the brochure here.
Hybrid Trakker Exp 15 offers the best use of space for comfort and convenience. You can find a clear overview of the floor plan here.
Hybrid Trakker Exp 15 is designed for off-road, off-grid living with all elements covered. We ensure the highest quality, solid construction using composite panels for walls, roof, and honeycomb floor.
It is mounted on a hot-dipped galvanised chassis made locally from Australian steel. The undercarriage is second to none, allowing confidence and reliability for off-road adventures.
Hybrid Trakker Exp 15 has ample power for extended off-grid enjoyment, boasting solar panels, lithium batteries and an inverter with a full monitoring system to ensure you can enjoy your adventure without any hassle.
In any case, power systems can be tailored to your needs and requirements.
Here is our current power specification
- 200ah lithium battery – Enerdrive/ Victron/ Redarc
- Power Management System – Enerdrive/ Victron/ Redarc
- 2 x 180-watt roof-mounted solar panels & remote solar connection outlet
- Internal & external 240-volt power system with multiple GPOs
- Internal & external 12 volt USB multiple power points
- 50 amp Anderson plug for vehicle charging
- 2000 watt inverter – this can be upgraded
- Rear camera and monitor
Yes, you can choose the interior colours. A $250 fee will apply if it is not one of our standard colours.
Depending on the features and design request, it will take approximately six months from when the order is placed.
what do our customers say
Melbourne-built hybrid caravans join elite off-road brigade
New range of upmarket, full composite hybrid campers target growing off-road, off-grid RV market
Most premium off-road hybrid caravans are built in NSW or Queensland, but a new Melbourne-based RV manufacturer is bucking the trend with the release of a new range of $100,000-plus, full composite hybrid off-road pop-top and full-height caravans.